tms Accessibility Policy
We are committed to providing excellent user experience, inclusive of all abilities. Our website is structured in a way that allows users to easily find and access the information they need.
Ongoing Efforts to Ensure Accessible Content
tms uses the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0 as its guiding principle. As we develop new pages and functionality, the principles of accessible design and development are an integral part of conception and realization.
We continually test content and features against WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliance and remediate any issues to ensure we meet or exceed the standards. Testing of our digital content is performed by our accessibility experts with the use of automated testing software (based on the DevTool axe™ core extension on Chrome and FireFox), screen readers, a color contrast analyzer and a variety of bookmarklets in addition to frequent manual reviews.
Summary of Accessibility Features
Below are some, but not limited to, accessibility features we are implementing across tmsw.com:
- All images and other non-text elements have alternative text associated with them.
- Navigational aids are provided on all pages; skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass groups of links on a page and jump directly to main content.
- The title attribute has been used to make linked text more meaningful or to indicate if the link opens a new browser window.
- Semantic markup to indicate and easily identify headings, lists, programmatic labels and tables which will aid in page comprehension for Assistive technology users.
- Forms are associated with labels, and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen reader users.
How Can We Help?
We welcome any comments, questions, or feedback on our site. If you notice aspects of our site that aren’t working for you or your assistive technology, please let us know. Fill out the Contact Us form at the bottom of our website to get in touch, and we'll do our best to assist within a timely manner.